what would you do? if you had to choose

Friday, September 28, 2007

week end!!!



i'm so happy its the bloody weekend people!!!...
haha i don't know why i'm so excited anyway come to think of it... this weekend involve studying and redecorating house... not that i mind that but what i do mind is that my weekend will involve no form of or has no possiblity of sex!!! damn !!

yea sucks for me and you know why... this damn thing called the period!! man i hate it.. seriously if i had the money i'd get these darn things removed... or maybe just find someway to stop my period.. honestly.. well the upside is i get no cramps or any bull like that so ..mm its ok i guess.. anyway enough about stinky periods:-( stayed home yesterday from work... yay for me! well on the first day of my period i don't like to go to work.. i'm such a bitch on that day! lol so i studied alot.. so proud hehe

well like lastnight sanny calls me up rite..(sanny is my friend...and shes coo)l we hook up sometimes(i.e.sex) yea we were talking lastnight bout lots a stuff and she like oh my moms going to the country for the weekend and i could come over and have all the crazy 'fun' (by fun u know.. hehe) i want... in my head i dive off a cliff head first!! but out of my mouth came i can't hun my period's here.. i think she blew herself up in her head the way she was acting...lol she was more upset than me over my period... she was like " oh man thats not fair... yadda yadda...i really wanna get naughty with you...." and the rest i'll keep to myself for my personal amusement... kidding i just feel a little embarassed by what she was saying.. things like you get me so hot and your like the best sex i have ever had and i'm really good in bed and know exactly what a woman wants and how she wants and so on... i don't know i just feel funny when ppl go on like that.... am i weird??

anyway all in all i'm gona be chillin with her at the house.. cuz she says she wants and like my company... so i will cuz she's good company too...
today i don'y have any plans but i'll just going with the moment..! let y'all know how it went

i'm gona study from 7am saturday till around 1pm then swing by her(sanny) and stay till 5pm then leave and go to play pool with mark and couple other chicks that i think are super!(chrissy, stacey,diane, lushane and sarah.. 2 of these girls were the ones i had the 3some with the other day) then by 9pm im back at candice and then by 12 midnight or there about i'll be home.


yay!

3 comments:

raffi said...

period, hmmm. i guess that's an unfortunate time for a lesbian as a man would still go to town regardless

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey babes...I so know your that feeling. An ex g/f came to visit me in L.A. when I first got my apartment. Damnit...I started my period. You know how fricken horny you get before...Well I sure do, anyway she was so disappointed and I was so sorry cause she really wanted me bad.
Um...well, it went from a kiss to hotter kisses and her hands were all over me...No, my hands were all over her. Ha, I love it when I ravage my dates. She didn't go back home...without a few memories of Spiky. God, she was so cute. She last called me when she moved to NYC.

Babes...don't feel shy when someone pays you a complimate like that...you've earned them, hot stuff.

Hope your weekend was a big success.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

ha...raffi is so right...been through a few of those too.