what would you do? if you had to choose

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

tingling sensations!

hey guys im back!!! with load a news lol

well friday was a blast!!! yay i went to a bar and got drinks and just had some serious fun!!! it was great ... i was with keisha sanny and jody.

heres a little background.. keisha was orginally lusting after me but at that point i didnt want a girlfriend and she kept pushing it so i would just fool around with her.... no no not sex but we were really sexual with each other... follow... ok good! yea keisha and saNNy are friends and keisha intro sanny to me and sanny likes me a lot like , like me like me but we are just good friends that and i'm also sexual withher... but with boundries... and jody and i are friend and i introduce jody to keisha and now they are dating seriously!! yep got all that... good!

well yea we all were at the bar and it was all fun, dancing and drinking and having a good time... had to leave a bit early cuz i have to get up early next morning for studying and dancing... i know how to have fun but i got my PRIORITIES straight....lol all in all it was fun!

yea on saturday i studied alot im so happy but still not satisfied... and then i went dancing.. it was great as usual.. but dang i need to strengthen my core... seriously! my ab muscles suck... well not totally but its not where i want it to be u know... i mean a lean mid-section is good but for me it has to be strong too ;-). then i went to chill by sanny for a while... come on naughty i called her.. lol yea cuz even tho i was on my period.. chica was still trying to get in my shorts...i know rite!! i had to like do some serious resisting in watever way i could... but after a while i left b4 i got raped.. lol nah for real man mami was pressuring me..

sunday went to church..**angel smile**.. yea i always go to church.. on sunday i would rarely miss it... then studied alot and got my self ready for stinky moday morning

well monday was singlely the most stressing day of my work life ever! i had a really bad day yesterday damn!!.. even when sanny call me i could hardly talk to her i was totally out of it... but omg!!!! omfg!!! guess who i saw STACY... yep my ex-g/f stacy.. yea she was with her b/f .. we hugged cuz im always happy to see stacy .. she was all like omg u look so great.. in my head im like shes acting like this is the first time she saw me in years she saw me last month.. lol yea .. a little background on stacy..( yea she absolutely amazing!! nothing wrong with her at all shes hot shes funny sweet talented .. and everything... wondering why we broke up??? well back then we were 2 much of divas to be together her life was fast, busy and hectic.. my life was faster, hectic and busy... we just had no time for it to work... so yea.. we just saw each other whenevr we could... can i tell u amazing sex!!... lol after all this ill tell u one sexual encounter;-) yea in the end i decided i always want her in my life.. and she said ofcourse too.. but she said she could never be with any other girl.. so she swore of our kind and went with a guy instaed.. yea i know sad.. but we both moved on...)
well after that long day ended i went home and sanny call me to see if i was alrite..(how sweet) yea and then i went jogging with her.. atleast something good came out of that day.. excercise.. yes!! still wanna loose 5-10lbs for this yr...

STACY AND I(short version)
well we decided to go out after work yea stacy and i worked together.. ..background(but at that time i was with this girl called lushane.. the one i mention in the post below yea we werent exclusive but u know our friends knew we were sorta together sex wise and other wise.. but not official... yea but then some shit went down because lushane ex-g/f came work at the same office... can u believe that motha fucker!! i know .... how convienient.. now im the type of person that hates drama..lol so yea ofcourse g/f and ex-g/f and lushane in one workplace.. yea shit went down.. even a fight at a club.. not with me.. cuz that would have not been a fight that would have been a beat down!! cuz i would tear her ass up!! but yea lushane and her ex fought after that i just bailed and told her i couldn't work with this constant issue. so we became 'friends' that was like in january... like around novemeber me and stacy hooked up...)
yea so we went to the club me and stacy took over the dance floor.. i was in the skin fited leggings thing that stopped at my knee and a top that stop just below my breast and it was an off the shoulder blouse..(u picture that) yea stacy was in booty shorts and a nice fitted top that was backless.. sexy! yea we and the girls .. were all dancing and it was like a dance orgy thing in the middle of the club.. i swear we were the only ones out there.. cuz every time i looked people stopped dancing and just watched... i didnt care.. yea every one was dancing with every one... parts of bodies rubbed,,, it was hot.. stacy and i was all upon each other and grinding on each other.. i bend over while stacy practically grind on my ass... and squeezed my tities than i wrapped 1 leg around her and and wine on her alot and just having a great time.. after awhile i swear i was gona burst ..out all in cum on the dance floor so we left and like in the parking lot of the club we started making out rite on the bonnet of the car... lol yea we are kissing and my hands were down her shorts and her hands under my blouse and we were kissing intensely.. then we had to stop cuz the security was all like wow.. do u guys need a room.. lol so we got in the car and drove to stacy house.. thats the fastest i have ever reached anywhere in my life!! lol yea we made it up to the roof.. you got it the roof!! hell yea
we had champagne and and i poured it all over and i mean everywhere and licked her clean.. i wanted to make her cum so much times and really good and hard so i went all out on her.. and omg she screamed really loud we had to hide when persons came out to look cuz they could see our heads if we stood up.. after it quiet down.. she sucked my nipples and licked every where and until i came and man did i cum.. alot but when she was finish u wouldnt know hehe...
man that was one of the history making sexcapades of my life!!!
well this week its serious business.. i have advised everyone not to call me i will call them and im cut off from the world.. cuz im
STUDYING!! yep s.a.ts this saturday..so last minute cracking down.. so by friday im done and ready!!
wish me luck!
well off i go now
**SMOOCHES**

7 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

HOT DAMN! that was hot...I loved that story. Hey I love my nipples touched and sucked. It's such a turn on. I especially like to to get ravaged out in the open. Once..make that several times, I was nicely made to purr on the 50 yard line of the football field.
My god it was wonderful...looking up at the stars in the night.

Nice post babes. Oh...I miss dancing.

Ian said...

Perhaps you should join us?

Phil Cregg said...

hey you look hot and shit so you never do it with guys?

that's cool man i'm like that too i never do it with guys either.

Jules said...

Hey there!

Thought I'd come check you out since you left such a lovely comment on my blog.

Great stuff, love that you are open and I also like the flip side where you bare all emotionally.

Can I make a little suggestion without being considered a rude bitch? I found it really hard to read such a little font, maybe you could make it a little larger for the grannies of us out here.

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel bir site.

Steph said...

Do you think it's way easier for lesbians to get hot sex than it is for straight people? I reckon it is, just from what I've seen and heard.

dc_speaks said...

oh...Damn! What an exciting story!

I'll be back to read of more tales and adventures. peace!