what would you do? if you had to choose

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

......... ramblings


is it just me or society tend to determine what is accepted or not accepted. what is to be or not to be, what is right and what isn't.. ok are we drones in the society that are program to do what the majority does.. lol just a thought
so i was chilling with myfriends at our regular pool place.. which is my friends chrissy house lol
yea so we are there and otherppl are there too.. so cris this guy who's reallly cool was playing pool so wanted a game... i won! well duh crisis what we call a 'face boy'. as in he only looks good but does nothing good.
i was on the couch at one point and my friend mark and i were talking and he asked me (he's str8 by the way) 'what is it about women that turns u on so?'... in my head i'm like what the fuck is this... i mean is hould ask him the same question lol.. but hey i felt like humoring him.... so upon telling him my thoughts on the question.... i gained a friend....she says she not a lesbian or bi.. she says shes str8 lol but yet she wants me to dance with her and kiss herand touch her in ways that might be deamed 'lesbian like'. but hey i was just having funa dn so was she.. its ok wit me!
WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN???





















well what ever it is i love it!! and they are to treasured..
















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally love ur blog! good post

Anonymous said...

hey you have an interesting blog and i have been reading the ones before they are good too...
especially the little stories about ur outings hehe
keep blogging

Anonymous said...

very interesting blog

Anonymous said...

love this blog!! only thing is you dont post everyday.. but when u do its great!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Pretty pics...I like your blog.
I like the way you write.

Thanks for the eye candy.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think of if you added some
great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could certainly be one of the
best in its niche. Terrific blog!

my website diet plan to lose weight